Design and Manufacturing Services
Davis designs quality aircraft restraint systems to your specifications.
Research, Design and Engineering
Our talented team of design engineers is experienced in developing quality products to meet your unique specifications. For almost 60 years we have been designing and manufacturing safety tie down, cargo control and various aerospace products for the commercial and military market place.
In addition to providing products for standard applications, custom design solutions are available to meet our customers ever expanding requirements. With the highest standards accepted in the aviation industry, we’ll design components that will create value and set your products apart.
Major Research & Development Contract Awards:
- Boeing AH-64 Main Rotor Blade Fold Kit
- Bell ARH Rotor Blade Restraint
- Sikorsky CH-148 Tail Pylon Fold Kit
Licensed CAD/CAM Software:
- CAD: CATIA V5, Auto Desk Inventor
- CAM: Gibbs-Cam +/Master Cam
- FEA CATIA & Algor
- PLM: Auto Desk Vault 3/Product Stream
- MRP: Pentagon 2000SQL
Safe & Reliable products require quality components. At Davis, our stringent manufacturing control procedures begin with an experienced team of engineers, assuring premium quality for your products. Our designs are engineered and tested to meet exact specifications for your company’s unique aircraft restraint systems and aircraft component needs.
Allow us to discover quality cost-effective options for your aviation-related restraints and custom applications and components.
Davis manufactures aerospace products that are strong, lightweight and add value for durable military and commercial applications.
State-of-the-art scheduling software controls the workflow process’ to meet your specific production needs. Flexible scheduling and production allows us to accommodate small and large orders with on-demand fulfillment.
We offer a broad range of aviation related assemblies from our manufacturing facilities in New York. An engineering-based company, Davis develops standard and customized solutions to meet rigorous quality requirements.
We stock thousands of assemblies to provide the following manufacturing options;
- 3, 4 and 5 axis Machining
- Stamping & Riveting
- Rapid Prototype Machine (ABS Plastic)
- Light-Medium Hand Assembly
- Min/Max, Kitting & Test Validation
- Up to 80 Ton OBI Press Department
- Textile Fabrication Cut / Sew / Assemble
- Tube Bending & Fabrication
- Water Jet Applications
- Wire & Synthetic Rope
- Laser / Dot Peen Part Making
- Bystronic 3015 Water Jet
- Unison "all electric" 40mm Tube Bender
- CNC custom Heavy Duty Sewing Machine 1200mm x 1000mm
- Makino a61 Horizontal Mill
- Mori Seiki ZT1000Y CNC Machining Center
- Elumatec SBZ 122 / 30 4-axis tube Machining Center
- Haas Mill and Lathe
Our high quality assurance raises the bar in manufacturing standards. We’re proud to have achieved superior supplier quality ratings from many of our satisfied customers.
- Lockheed Martin Aero
- Boeing Corporation
- Goodrich Corporation
Inspection and Test Capabilities:
- 4 tensile machines to max. 50 ton/20' bed length
- Torso Body Block for FAA TSO-C114
- Zeiss & Multi Systems(Tube) Coordinate Measurement Machines
- Systems Scientific Labs plating detector #520L
- Oxford Non-Destructive plating thickness CMI 233
- EQUOTIP Portable Hardness Tester
Davis has an accredited AS9100 Certification to manufacture for industry regulatory requirements. We also achieved the NYSTAR LEAN Transformation Training Program.